Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Echo Of My Pain

The echo of my pain is deeper than the wave of an ocean
The pain of losing something that worth life to you
Life is meaningless without you
Heaven I bet need angels to exist

You thought me what it means to be strong
I thought life is real but I was wrong
For on the day you closed your eyes against life
I realized life is nothing but an ugly fantasy

Now am stuck against tide
My strength has deserted me
My balm has been stolen from me
Leaving me in the pains of a broken life

How do I deal with the wild?
Where do I flee to in times of disaster?
My stronghold has fallen
Oh! How the mighty has fallen

My heart is broken
The blood flows within
Forming an ocean I can’t contain
My life is meaningless with your absence


No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...