Friday, October 20, 2017

HOLINESS

Holiness
The fight to be holy I have always fought
Striving daily to remain firm to the course of which I was bought
The ultimate prize paid with the highest price

My creator demands I be holy
For He is holy
But sometimes my weakness seems to get the best of me
Leaving me broken at the end of  it all

Sometimes it seems am so close to being holy
But flesh never lets me be
Nothing is wrong with me
All I need is a heart like my savior

A heart so strong like the wind
Filled with love
So pure
A heart like yours is what am searching for

Lord you know my heart
And you know how i desire for you every second
I know am not all i can be
But I know i will make it

For as long as you stay by me all day
I will remain strong
And fight till my last
But I need a heart like yours Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...