Sunday, October 29, 2017

Did I Really Changed

I made a wish long time ago
Under the blue sky I shed my ego
A pride I guarded for ages
I lover of sadness

Sadness was once the food for my soul
The existence of joy in my heart is sadness
My inspiration
And the fountain of life
I once laid on sadness

An introvert
Obscure
Lover of long lines
And keeper of no friends

Keep no friend and love no stranger
Embrace sadness and cuddle pain
Take delight in agony of men
And show no compassion

Keep no friend and love no stranger
My way of life was the best to me
Or so I thought
Until I met you

Now am living in a world different from what I have known
Seeing things from angles I thought would never unfold
Reasons to love everyday am being shown

And the heart is no more as cold as the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...