Saturday, October 28, 2017

My Diary My Love

Love is not magic. It is not something that suddenly falls from the sky and believe me love is far greater than emotions and sensation. Love is passion for something, you can love anything you choose to, anything that gives and gets your attention without stressing you out.

Many has questioned me, asking "Gings when will you get to love a woman and have passion for one?". This question always get me wondering what kind of love they are talking about cos the love i have for my pen and diary is far greater than any love they could ever profess for a woman. My pen gives me the romance i could ever ask for, every night my diary cuddles me to sleep with lullabies so romantic.

I might be a sad poet who gains inspiration from sadness, one who speaks nothing but sadness and one who writes nothing but sadness. You can even say i smell sadness and i won't be angry cos you are damn right but what you don't know is this "sadness is love", sadness keeps me, my diary and my pen together, sadness is the bond between us. When we kiss and romance, we romance with sadness.


I choose my pen and diary, my every passion i gave them yet you say i have no love?.  Love is Joy and Nothing gives me joy than being with my pen and sharing my soul with my diary, they are both the perfect companion for me. whatever we share remains enclosed from the world, my fear, my nightmare they concealed, my weakness they never remind me. In times of drought, they water my soul with rains of love. what other love could be better than this?

Love is about complementing one another. For over fifteen years my pen and beloved diary has done justice to every alphabet that made up the word "complement", they have remained my voice, a light to my darkness and an angel battling my demons every second of my life. I no longer doubt that God created me to love nothing but these fellas and am damn doing justice to that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...