Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Balm To My Soul

Your friendship is a balm to my broken soul
The meaning to my life
And sweetness to my existence

A moody and obscure poet
Dwelling in the palace of sadness
Yet emotionless

I was living in pains
Each day I embraced sadness
All because I lack sweetness

Your friendship is a light to my darkness
An antidote to my skin venom
Peace to my roaring ocean

You gave me love
You gave me joy
Peace and happiness you brought to my aboard
 
I have made a vow
A solemn seed I have sown
To love and cherish your soul for as long as I breathe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...