Tuesday, October 17, 2017

My Cry For Your Love

You said to me that you will be there on that day
But when that day came then you were not there for me
So much love showered and so many promises were made
But nothing worked on my way because you had gone
My love, I am crying for you because my love turned blue

The heaven stolen you from me and left the memories only
Though your soul vanished in the sky but my love never dies for you
 I tell those angels how much I love you and care for you
And ask them to make your soul always happy till I come to you
My love, I am crying for you because my love turned blue

Looking at your photos and wish you were here with me
Crying for your endless love which become the end of story
I will not see you again but your memories will stay forever
Now my heart is fighting against a raw pain for the loss of my love
My love, I am crying for you because my love turned blue   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...