Tuesday, October 17, 2017

AM FED UP BEING THE PREY

Am fed up with you
Seeing you but not being seen
Touching you but not being touched
Speaking to you but not being heard
 Am fed up dreaming dreams where you have your way
You have the last say
Willing to be the backbone that assists

For you
I will take any risk
Behind closed doors I allow you to twist
Primitive words
Yes I know
But it’s your voice at this moment I miss

I run my fingers through my hair
And I pull
Wondering if you could be this gentle
Or should be more concerned with the lips that danced
Deductively down my spine
Why am thinking of ways to make them mine

I’m so damn frustrated
I’m not supposed to be here with you
No…No…I promised myself
This I wouldn’t do

And you…you’re so lost you don’t even have a clue
So I must continue putting on the ruse
My lips never saying yes
Always saying no…o…o…o
With perfect little ooos

I’m so fed up with the monthly drama
In and out of 2 to 3 weeks communication lapse
Emotions swimming in the sea of sad…ness
Some days I say fuck it
And fuck you
Then some days I’m in a mess

Can’t you see...?
I can be your greatest asset
Or are you so blind by today’s misery
That you so tend to each day repeat
Allowing this to become a part of your history
Causing your destructive patterns to cheat you from me
And me from you

Is this all you plan to do?
I just wanted a small piece of you
But I feel like a child at the door
Begging to get it
Trying to just be your friend
But somewhere along the line
Thoughts and smiles intertwined

Gotta shake you now
Because am damn fed up with me
I’ve messed up again
Allowing myself to fall prey

To my dreams about we being together forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...