Monday, October 16, 2017

THE CRY



From the very moment I opened my eyes to this world as a child, I have not been like others
Your love towards me has been worse than that given to a morbid bastard
Making me to wonder if am truly your son or did mom owe me an explanation of who my real father is.
                            
Every child I have ever grown to know boasts of how loving their fathers has been
Showing proof of such love
But when it comes to mine I bow my head in shame like one that has no father.

Everything I have ever own has been given to me by me
But always you take the glory leaving me behind the scene
All this yet I kept my mouth shut just for peace to reign



Among your other kids am the best but with you am not better than the worst
Decisions of my life you have always made
Making me a tenant in my own life yet I made no complain

The very first word I learned was ‘’dad’’
And that has been my worst mistake
For you never deserve that

My siblings sleep every night with smiles on their faces
But mine gets filled with pains I dare not question
Praying tomorrow never comes for that is the only hope I could get
But I wake up every morning beholding your face and I ask why life has given me such gift.

I live hoping a day will come when I shall know the taste and the efficacy of happiness
A day when I shall be the landlord of my own life

Until this day comes … enjoy the moment which fate has given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...