Tuesday, October 17, 2017

LOVE and FATE

If two hearts are meant to be to be together, no matter how long it takes, no matter how tough it seems, how far it takes them both to meet. As long as they are destined to be, fate must bring them together to share their love forever. This is the story of young man who had a taste of love and fate. Welcome to his world..



CHAPTER ONE


        Like a wind I rushed into my room, so eager to pick up my diary and have a nice time with it. So much on my mind that I wanted to share, so many things I encountered during the day, some happy some sad but the most of them being my encounter with someone , my first love, the one that open the gate of my heart…Bella.
         Bella, a lady I met during my early days at Washington Street, USA. I was taking my morning workout at the gym with my hand towel hanging on my neck or so I thought until a lady looking like a missing angel from heaven walked towards me. Mind if I flow with you? She asked and without any extra workout thought I obliged and we had a nice workout together. Before we left we both exchanged contacts and agreed on another day to meet, this time around not to gym but to have a lunch. That exchange of contacts marked the beginning of our love and my journey into the world called love but this ecstasy did not last as we both expected for Bella travelled out of the state and never returned, leaving no trace of her whereabouts, no mail left behind, no means of ever contacting her, like the Malaysian plane she disappeared leaving my heart stuck in brokenness same way titanic remained at the bottom of the great sea for ages.
      
        I couldn’t believe my eyes, am I dreaming or did some object enter my eyes?, At first I thought it was someone that looked like her but on a second thought, I thought it wise to extend my instinct and clear my mind off this sudden drama that just begat it. Like the joy an eagle who just renewed her wings feels when lifting itself from the peak of the mountain, so was my heart when I beheld a face, a soul I have searched for ages but availed not. Diary how I wish you were there to see how joyful I was despite all the numerous vows I have vowed, of how I would never look upon her again should anything bring us together, despite cursing the very day fate brought us together, the scar bearing me witness, justifying every claim I made, but all these became obsolete the moment I saw her, the moment my first love appeared like a star that has fallen from the sky.…...How the mighty has fallen? Bella my first love has turned to be a joy and a pain, the key that opened the gates to my world and same key that locked not just the gates but every door leading to this great world called love until you came to my rescue diary.

      Her charm (beauty) still blazing, fresh like the first day we met despite having two kids already, despite being wacked everyday by a man I would rather call a monster who couldn’t control his amigo and urge for sex. By looking at Bella one could tell by her looks that she is passing through some hidden trauma despite her charming beauty which seemed to cover those pains from physical eyes. Seeing Bella in such a condition, an urge came over me and I felt it so strong, so strong that I wanted to take her by hands and fly away to an unknown destination where she will be free of those pains and dreadful trauma that seemed to be contending with her beauty and for sure she felt same thing within her…………….. Don’t be jealous diary I thought about you in those moments but you have to understand that Bella mattered to me just like you do. I told her about you and for sure she is grateful to you for taking good care of me in her absence with hope that one day she will get to meet you. Seeing her, I couldn’t do anything, my hands and joints got frozen the very moment I thought about hugging her and I couldn’t explain why, couldn’t explain the force that seemed to withheld me. She felt sorry seeing me in that condition but couldn’t do anything before her gruesome husband came out from the bank and she bid me bye and drove away with him forgetting to give me her new contact and address.
       
        Must first love always be the scariest of them all? Why must fate bring us together at this time when I had chosen to move on with life and even if we are to meet, must she be married with two kids? Why must the scars bleed now after so many years? These questions I asked but never got any answer instead I was forced to sleep with these thoughts.

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...