Sunday, October 22, 2017

Love And Fate: Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

Finally I have launched my blog, a site I have managed alongside Mona for four years since she came back from the city of Atlanta where she went to study International studies and Diplomacy. The site has gone viral with every post trending to millions, the number of followers and views from all over the world increases every second and yet I haven’t registered the site until last month.
         Loveworld was the name Mona suggested ab initio but I felt the name to be too local so I brought up the name Gingsart Blog and she was enchanted by it leading to its adoption.
         One fateful day I got a mail from one of the followers of  Gingsart about how a post in the site came about, she requested to know the inspiration behind the post but I couldn’t answer immediately as I was not aware of any post until Mona showed me a post that is trending even on other sites, a short article she wrote “The inhumanity of humanity”. It was about her but in disguise and after interrogations on her to know what really happened I found out she has broken up with her boyfriend on finding out that the guy has been cheating on her. She tried to tell me this some days ago but I couldn’t read the message her countenance was passing as I was working on the speech I was going to deliver at a conference in a week time but I should have given her the time. , now am left with nothing than to pray she understands at least she’s no more a little kid but she’s still my beloved baby and as loving as she is, she understood how burdened I was at that time but trust Mona I surely paid for not being there when she needed me.
     
        “Let’s link the website to our PayPal” she suggested. That sounded nice as it would generate income for us, so we linked it and within a month we started counting thousands of dollars, offers from different companies willing to pay huge amount of money to get their products advertised on the site increased by the day and so the responsibilities also.
       
         One early morning I woke up after receiving several mails from my readers and the ones I could answer immediately I did before proceeding to my fridge to get a coffee but along the way I paused and thought ….. Could Bella be following the blog?  Could she be reading my posts? If yes then it’s high time I wrote her something personal at least but what to write becomes another issue. After much deliberation, I arrived at something……A poem “My first love

 You were the first promise I was willing to keep,
My first hope that something could last forever
You were the first time I opened up like a blooming flower
And gave you every piece of me,
Every lie I’ve told,
Every nightmare that kept me wide awake,

All of my hopes and dreams stored somewhere safe inside of you.
You taught me that there is no shame in unwinding myself
Into someone else’s arms,
That it’s time I exposed my gentleness that I’ve hidden beneath my thick skin,
For it hasn’t seen the sun in years

You were the first person I failed to find a poem to compare to
Because I loved you down to your bare bones and raw heart
And no metaphor could ever satisfy my admiration for every part of you.

You were the first time I wanted to belong to someone,
The first time I could read a thread of text messages like reading my favorite book,
My first kiss,
My first time getting butterflies after just hearing your name….

You were my favorite song,
My 24 hours wish;
A silly boy staring at a clock, waiting for the numbers to be perfectly inline
So that he could wish to forever keep a love that already belonged to him.

You were my super love,
My second eyes when I seemed to see no more
The breeze that blows gently upon my bone
Bella you are my all.
   


         You nailed it, you just said what has been on my mind for 10 years now, how could you write such a thing?......, you must be a mind reader, you must be insane for writing such a thing, oh you must be a darling for saying this, I must send this to my baby maybe she will give our love a second chance….. So many mails came in within few minutes of posting my poem but I haven’t gotten the message I was looking for, I was waiting for Bella’s message as I was certain she must be following my blog considering how famous it is now but I waited all day until every hope was dashed on the rock.
       It was time for dinner; the table has been neatly arranged by Mona with the foods set, ready to be savored by whoever cares. “Am jealous of your future husband Mona” I teased her before taking my seat and she gave a heart melting smile in appreciation of what I just said.

      Uncle what is the problem with you again? What’s running through your mind…….am sure it’s definitely not this food, you mind sharing it here and right now... She dropped her fork on the plate and “am all ears” was what came out next. How she always get to know am burdened is something am yet to know but one thing I have always known is that we both share something in common and that must be the reason why I took her to stay with me from her tender age, her wisdom and high sense of humor is something that goes beyond ordinary. You could have studied Psychology in the University my dear, I said before dropping my fork to tell her the story of how I have waited all day hoping to get a mail from Bella after writing a poem for her but got disappointed as she sent none. Does it mean she has forgotten everything about me? That I even exist? No no no she can’t do such a thing, not the Bella I know. Big brother if she could stay many years without contacting you, if she could leave at a time when you needed her most then it’s possible she has forgotten everything about you, by the way, why do you always disturb your emotions with this Bella issue, if you have nothing else to think of, it’s better you think about me now before I get married someday, Mona said smiling…….. Indeed she’s worth thinking of every second; I thought and joined her smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...