Tuesday, October 17, 2017

OGA'S DAUGHTER

Don't really know if the title of this mini memoir goes along with what I'll be revealing but all the same let's just play along
    I'm Frank, a 27-year old graduate who's fortunate to be working with a leading architectural firm in the busy city of Lagos.
   Got specially recommended to my Boss or Oga like we call him by a family friend.  And due to hard work and luck,  I had risen to a respectable position with good pay and all.
   Oga was an easy going fellow who got along with even mentally deranged persons.  He was known for his philanthropic nature and how he treated everyone as equals so it was surprising to know that he fathered a lady as bossy as Laide - well she hadn't been bossy to me but she had been to a few co-workers... this wasn't actually bad but considering how accustomed we had been to her father's leadership...
    The end of the year party was soon upon us though and it was celebrated in a grand style by Oga Boss and his only daughter who had soon grown into the position  of second-in-command
       Must confess to the Iron Lady looking elegant in a silver lined D&G dinner dress with matching shoes and bag-  she just go well Sha... Shame she's unapproachable I thought
   We all got into a conversation in the gathering and soon everyone were on the dance floor while Oga, his daughter and I went outside for a brief chat.  I accompanied the lady back into the hall while her old man headed to some of his 'super-guests'
   Laide and I chatted and dined for long and soon she seemed drunk!  Cr*p this couldn't be happening... With the party over,   her dad home and dry, everyone else same,  I decided to take her to my car (oh yes!  I own a Toyota Camry 2007 model)  . I laid her at the back seat but I noticed her hands were holding on to... My headquarters.  Tried pulling it away but I noticed I was beginning to be undressed.  This wasn't bad at all but she played drunk to have her way?  Who does that?
  I'm in as she was!!  She whispered a thing or two into my ear and without giving it much thought,  I was in full action as I located her already wet cro*ch ... Awnnn she wasn't to be bossed even during s*x as she motioned my head downwards to her aforementioned cro*ch to perform oral... while I wanted to thrust in... Did a quick thingy and when we were done,  I noticed we were both drenched in sweat... Sweat and pleasure sometimes go hand in hand I'll say
Took off my shirts for her to wipe her body as she prepared to rejoin her dad while I soon left the scene for home driving like I was being chased...
   Arrived work early on Monday morning - on the last day of work for the year looking quite guilty like I was prolly  caught or something
  Well all my fears were put to bed when oga teased me on running home when I was too shy to have a dance with his daughter!  ... Relieved,  I smiled cos it seems like the beginning of something to do with the Boss' daughter...

By Aipoh David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...