Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I Live To Worship My Lord

I live to worship your name……….
From the mountains down to the valley,
None has done what only you can do…
You’re making all things new…

Creatures of the earth owe thee their worship…..
Our High Priest and captain of our ship…
Your name alone calms the storms,
Your blood breaks all bounds…..

Generations unborn shall speak of you glory,
For your goodness adds no sorrow……
But transforms our ugly story…….
And makes the worst of all sinner holy……………..

Jesus……..
You came to my rescue when all forsook me,
When all my hopes seemed to be going down the drain…
You gave me abundance of rain.

Holy Jesus……. Holy Jesus….
Yokes are broken at the mention of your name…
Every knee bows at the mention of your name…
Your name is above all fame…………

Your righteous hands has done me nothing than the best,
Placing me at the place of abundance rest…
Under your wings you hid me,
In your dwelling place you make me to be….

I worship you sweet Jesus…..
All days i lift my hands towards heaven……
My soul sings aloud to you

Songs of praise and melodies……

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful song lyrics.... I advise you produce the audio if possible video for it

    ReplyDelete

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...