Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The Bitch

There are many bitches in this world
But the worst is fate
Fate is the worst bitch
It brings two different souls together
Gave them the idea of becoming one
Fills their lions with things which can never exist
Binds them to an unknown cause

It brought me to a soul and I sold my all just to have the soul
A soul I know nothing about
Blindfolded me with unknown imagination and false ignition
My cause I forsook just for this unknown soul
Friends became enemies and enemies became friends
It aroused the force to believe in her
Made it look so real that I doubt it not

Life they say is regulated by fate
But I believe it not because am not a bitch like her
Only bitches will ever believe so
Fate is a bitch and can never dictate what happens in life
Who we meet and who we love has nothing to do with fate
But man made it look like she has all in her palms
Bitch that bleach


I hate fate I hate her principles
Why bring two souls together when you know they will certainly part?
Why join two causes that are never meant to be?
Why thwart destinies of men and made them look like fool?
Only a bitch does that and certainly you are the worst bitch
Men lay their trust in you only to be betrayed at last

Why fate? Why fate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...