Tuesday, December 6, 2016

MOVE ON

I know your heart is saddened by our breaking up
All dreams and future we once planned together shattered
The brightness of the heart being darkened by the vacuum
Vacuum created by our parting
I feel the pain more than you do

When you first came into my life
I knew unspeakable joy
Each day I woke up hoping for a brighter day
But now all these are gone
Am taken back to the days of aching

Don’t think the pain came to you alone
The one I feel each day goes beyond expression
Don’t feel the burden is left for you alone to carry
The burden of our unfortunate love
Love never meant to be

Fate brought us together
Same fate parted us and took us away from one another
Fate the law maker of lovers
Same way we met
Same we parted


Better to leave and search for a greener pasture
Than to stay with tears in a muddy garden
Being lovers who were never meant to be
Thus deceiving our own selves
Knowing fully well we will fail

So strong at first
Strong like it will last for eternity
Whirlwind came and it fail
All in a blink of an eye
Like titanic it capsized in the ocean never to rise again

The pains definitely is hard to bear
But take heart and move on
I have moved forward leaving all the pains behind
Never to go back
Until I find the better pasture



No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...