Saturday, December 17, 2016

Sad Me

A crush is a nice thing to have
It makes you feel nice
Loved
Cared about
Thought about
And so on

But when you see a lot of people crushing on each other
And you’re the only one without a crush
It makes you feel sad
But sometimes you might feel happy you don’t have a crush and somebody doesn’t have a crush on you

But deep down inside
Your slowly dying of loneliness
You’re happy because you don’t want to get hurt
But you would actually risk anything to be loved
I know how you feel

I was vulnerable to the heart breaking
And I got it broken
Into tiny pieces
I don’t go for it no more because crushing is just a waste of time
But for people who love “love” thinks it’s everything and will do anything to try and find their soulmate

And when they find that person they live happily ever after
But some don’t
Some die from it
Some suffer depression
I almost did
But I never gave up

I searched and searched
But no luck
So I’m giving up on it
Why bothering keep going when there’s nobody to love you
I just sit here…
On my bed…
And cry myself to sleep…
Knowing… that nobody likes me…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...