Saturday, December 17, 2016

Ging's Diary Pt1

 As
I sit by the bar sipping my drink patiently waiting my turn./ I felt the heat
but fought
the burn./ My heart begins to pound./ I had to calm myself down./ Before my feet touched
the ground./ So out of my seat to the beat to take that chance./ No; no; not break out and
do some crazy dance./ Try something I've never tried before./ See, I first noticed you when
I walked through the club door./ Yes, kinda watched you discreetly./ And I wonder if after
this piece you would be interested in me?/ I hold the mic, so I'm in control./ I'm about to
give a certain woman a bit of my soul./ So as I stare into this crowd,/ My eyes don't have to
search the room.
Because silence can be so loud, speaking in volumes as I study you!/
       I confess, you possess a divine elegance rarely seen./ You're like a fantasy straight out
of my dream./ I saw you whispering to your friend./ Does it matter the color of my skin?/
Where do I begin?/ No, I'm not necessarily looking to "score"./ I'm looking for more./ I
promise to be a little ecstacy you've never experienced before./ I'm a simple man, a cool
cat./ Who's "been there and done that".? I'm what you'd call "laid-back"./ I enjoy taking it
easy./ I admit I can talk a little greesy./ I will not use pointless pickup lines - that's cheesy./
Allow me to pick your brain./ Possibly entertain you./ Conversation that's easy to maintain./
You won't be disappointed getting to know me./ I offer myself freely./ Hope you're digging
my energy./ There's no place I'd rather be./
      This is my only way I can communicate my wishes./ Of us exchanging passionate slow
kisses./ So if I approach you, you will hold the power./ To give me a chance, possibly dance,
and conversate into morning hours./ I'm sure you have a lot of "boys' following you around
town./ But I'm a "man" and this is how I get down./ I don't and won't approach you with
false promises nor lies./ I'm trying to make you high after I eat your apple pie./ I'm far from
selfish in bed./ I'll even wake you up to morning head../ I can promise to leave you 110%
satisfied./ Fill up your cup and make you tingle inside./ I'm trying, dying to make this
happen./ And you can guarantee that with me,/ I will treat your body like platinum!/
       After this love is through./ the "pleasure" will still remain and the residue./ so I hope
I've set the mood, / and you smile, allow me to pursue you./ I'm aware and quite frankly I
Don’t care./ If other men hear me beg./ I'll be the one blessed to fall asleep with my face
buried between your legs!/ (The mic falls to the stage with a "clunk", and I step from the
Stage to approach the woman at the table in the center of the club)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...