Saturday, December 17, 2016

HIS GRACE

All sin is disgusting,

matter of fact it disgusts me,

so if you wanna discuss me,

please, I beg of you, remember this one thing,

the sin inside of me, no longer runs things

without Christ, I’m nothing,

but God looked down from above and saw something......

and even though i am so undeserving, He still sent His Son

I am so not worthy of Him, but Jesus still came,

God with skin on,

wayyyyyy before I was born,

or ever thought about getting’ my sin on,

Jesus Christ took the man form,

and when I saw Him in all His glory,

I couldn’t help but be transformed,

call me bumble bee,

cause there’s more than meets the eye,

when I, look at my God,

every day I strive to understand the best that I can,

but most days I still find myself standin’ in awe

God, you ran with my heart,

and I’m chasin’ you for it,

thank you Lord Jesus for never ignorin’, me

when my priorities were out of sorts,

and I told my nieces boyfriend that you weren’t important

yeah sure, you allowed me to go through them hard times,

so I would get down on my knees,

and then you poured in more grace,

I am so fortunate

yet i am still broken,

you are my fortress, and every day I soak in,

the blood of my Savior,

thanks to Jesus, I am no longer a slave to the sin nature

cause Christ conquered the grave,

on the cross He died, and 3 days later was raised,

God is so perfect and worthy of praise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...