Thursday, December 22, 2016

My Poem My pride

My poem is strong

my poem is my love and companion

when all leaves and desert me

my poem stood by me

it never follow suit


It is the suit that my heart wears

 when the pains and cold of loneliness comes

and none is around to keep my soul warm

my poem is always there

and never leaves


My poem comes from an inspiration

Inspiration beyond imagination

none can fathom it cos its strange

strange to all

but never to my heart


Like a wind it came

It came and blew into my soul

where is goeth i know not

does it have an end? i know not

but i will follow it


Many are mad cos of the love of a woman

am mad cos of my poem,

am mad cos of my love

the love for my poem

but none understands


My poem is my joy

it joined my heart an soul and made them one

one that can never part

one so strong and strange

never to compromise


My poem is a medicine

no damage or pain it can't heal

I and i alone know the manufacturer

so don't bother searching for it

it is beyond your comprehension


There is a limit to things on earth

but my poem knows no limit

thus unlimited

who knows the end?

even fate knows not


My poem has come to stay

and never to be stayed

who can stop it?

none

not even fate



No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...