Saturday, December 17, 2016

The Thought Of You

I sit and listen to the poetry in my head. 
I listen closely as the beat has me tantalized and feeling hypnotized. 
The thought of you is like an instrument that plays sweet rhymes
  
The words you speak to me is like a lullaby that soothes a baby to sleep. 
You remind me of every song that I have played and nodded to. 
Poetry has captured my heart to your heart as we beat as one. 

You can feel the sound as it vibrates off our body as my hips sway. 
I love music like I love him
 because he is my passion and mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...