Thursday, December 22, 2016

UNTIL THEN MY ANGEL

My angel, if you have the chance to read this, we might have parted already. I would have wanted to say goodbye to you myself but the opportunity never showed itself. Up until now, I still question fate as to why it let us cross part but she never gave me the answer but the only thing I know is that you came into my life so that I will know how to love someone, so that I can know how it feels like to be happy, to know how it feels like to be hurt, to know how to make sacrifices. I learnt a lot from us my angel, you saved my life in so many ways. That’s why it hurts me all the time to see you suffer because of me. I have to move forward, to make myself a better person and to secure my family’s future. I pray to heavens a day will come again that  I will be able to correct all of my mistakes, maybe when that day comes I will be able to understand why we met and why we have to go through what we went through, I will let time to decide when she reveals the answers, until then, goodbye Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...