Wednesday, December 21, 2016

FATE and FAITH

Time travels so fast that men strive to catch up with it
Fate and time are two friends that am yet to understand
But I standing on the word that nothing lasts forever
Knowing one day fate shall bow before me

Many has come and gone
Forgotten and erased from the memories of men
Their story is like a folktale being told under the soft cool moon
Who shall remember their deeds?

Many failed to move fate with their faith
Thus they were moved and doomed
Just like they moon they stood
Doomed to watch from afar

Fate once tried to take that which belonged to me
That which I treasured so much
Like a thief in a disguised it came
Fate tried but I stood my ground

How can I bow before fate?
When my faith is rooted on the fountain that ever flows
My shield ever there to make me feel guarded
Faith is all I need to stand and that I have

I was told that no man beats time
But Christ did
Time and fate He conquered
And now he reigns over them

I stand strong never to bend
Blending unto the stages of faith
As I move towards the purpose set before me
Fate and Time can never stop me

Until I get there I will never give up
For I know am not alone
Never to be alone
For He is ever there to see me through

But nevertheless I stand guard
Less I fall to the traps set by fate and time
Many has fallen to this

But Gings will never fail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...