Thursday, December 22, 2016

What makes a friend

Can a complete stranger, a random person you've barely met
Become your close and very trusted friend? You bet!
You see, I know a guy. He's kind, attentive and nice,
And just that was enough to melt my heart's distrustful ice.

He's not the happiest person I've met, since his life was quite sad,
But I do all I can to help him. And he makes me see not everyone's bad.
Though we haven't spent much time being together as of yet,
I can already say that this guy is one of the best people I've ever met.

I hope that when you stop and think a bit about a friend,
It's not the time you spent together that matters to you in the end.
What does matter is who they are and what did they do.
What you like them for. That's what makes our friends true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...