Sunday, October 30, 2016

Who am i ?

My sister gets all the love
And support she needs
She has always been first
In your mind and heart
who am i ?
My brother gets anything
He wants even when he
Doesn’t deserve it at all
Because he’s the baby
I’m the one you can
Count on to watch the
Animals or the kid when
You go somewhere
I’m the one that is the
Last person to know
What’s going on and
The last one you consider
What If I want to go
With you when you go
What if I want to do
The same things with you
Why don’t I get the same
Kind of love and support
That they get, aren’t I
Just as important
Don’t I deserve the same
Consideration as them
Don’t I deserve the same
Kind of love and support
Am I not your daughter
Don’t I deserve the same
As your other daughter
Or your son
who am i ?
If I try to tell you how
I feel you get angry and
Upset that I feel this way
Why can’t you understand
I can’t understand why
My feelings make you
Angry and why I am the
One that always gets left behind
Why don’t you take me
With you or plan things
So that I can go with you
Or be more involved in your life
It’s like you don’t know me
Or even care to know me
So I guess I’ll just leave
You three alone
Don’t call me if you want
Someone to watch the animals
Or the kid until you include me
Because I want to be included
I am no longer the watcher
I guess I will make it by myself
Until I feel I am accepted by the
Family I was born into
Until then, I stand alone
it won’t be new to me
cos thus i have always been
alone for ages
Stages of lonliness
I have known
passed through
its now part of me
I will stand alone
until you know am worth your love
until am recognized
and never antagonized
Until then i will cease to exist
like i have always done
like you made me to
never to be in your mind
Sadness has known my name
tears knowing no bound
but you never knew
never knew my name
Until then
let me dwell in my sadness
swim in my tears
until then

Who am i ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...