Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Love and Hope

I once thought you loved me
 Your words I trusted
Your breath I once desired to feel
Aspired to always be your desire

You made believed every word you ever said to me
Filled my memory with thoughts
Your own thoughts
My gaze became filled with your face

You told me not to look at the sky
Made me believe it wasn’t meant for me
You became my sky
The sky that reflects my moon

I never believed in promise
Not until I met you
Never believed in true love
Until my eyes beheld you

I was threw off my balance the moment I approached you
My speech left me
My vocal organs became dormant
Confused state I was thrown

Promises I made to myself became broken
Broken and replaced by your own promises
Reasons to love
The joy to be loved you gave me

Joy I thought no man would ever take from me
My state and fate you changed
And I became empty
Yet filled with your thoughts

All these while I thought they were all true
True like your beauty
Beauty that can never be washed away
Beauty that has come to stay

I never knew it was vanity
Never knew it will one day fade away
Away like ashes before the wind
Away like a melted ice

But how can I know
When I was lost
Lost in my thought of you
Lost in vanity that will fade

I never knew until you left
I never understood until I looked for you
Searching through winter and summer
Searching for a beauty that has long gone

Beauty that has gone beyond my reach
Gone never to return again
Gone as ashes
Washed away by wind

You left not minding all your promises
Promises made out of a solemn heart
Saddled by love
Promise made with love

To the great world beyond you went
World where my word will never reach
Never to penetrate
A world of great hunters

That is where you choose to be
A land where men and women has travelled to
But never returned
That is where you choose to be

You left and so did the joy
Joy that was once my strength
Joy that came out of our love
Joy untold is now being told

Now I weep
Like Moulisa I mourn
Shedding tears that you never wished to see
Tears of pain
Pains of love

Will my tears know an end?
Will I ever see your beautiful face?
Will I be given another chance to behold the source of my joy?
Joy once untold

I live with hope
Hope from an unknown source
Hope stronger than love

Hope that one day we shall meet to part no more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...