Saturday, November 12, 2016

Alone in Sadness

Should i keep waiting?
Alone in the lonely miles
Without a sight of your presence?
Without any presence to give it essence……
All i have while waiting is your word
The word of hope,
You told me to wait
Wait and never give up,
You turned my heart,
Made me believe in promise and fate…..
Promise known Fate unknown
You gave me your word.
Never let your tears fall
this you told me
promised you won’t make me cry either…..
What is happening now?
The unknown fate is becoming known…
known promise turning to unknown,
Your word breaking my walls…….
My world will soon crumble.
You were the image of my shadow,
The marrow that my bones once had and were strong…
Your promise the light in my darkness,
But these left by your leaving……
Like the strength of Troy which left because of the death of Achilles…//…
Like Romeo who was covered by darkness the moment his light was taken from him,,,
he stumbled to his death
So were my strength and light taken from me,
Yet the wind is telling me to wait
You left without saying goodbye,
Knowing i won’t let go should you do that,
You thought you were doing me good by doing that….///..
No you dug my pit….
How will i walk down the lonely and dark miles all alone?
Alone without your smiles to make it worthwhile…
How do i rebuild the broken walls without you by my side?
Am afraid to try cos’ it will definitely be a waste and arousal of more pains…..
Will the hope of tasting love again survive this recession?
the love once desired by men,
the promise once envied by all
Our promise.
Now i stand in the desert,
Waiting alone in sadness
just for your return…
with a question, ”Is there hope for my waiting?”…..
Any hope of you returning?
Will my walls be rebuilt and the flag of love lifted again?……
will i taste true love again before i leave the earth?
Catch my tears before it reaches the ground…..
else the walls will scatter..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...