Thursday, November 3, 2016

HE FOUND ME

I was lost

lost without hope

my root i forgot

i wandered in the wilderness of sin

and was tattered



I left my throne and cleaved to thorns

wild i became

Fathers love forgotten and exchanged for pleasure

pressure from sin increased and i wandered far in it


Strained was i and drained was my soul

stain filled my garment and my glory taken away

like a sheep i strayed away from the shepherd's love

and alone i wandered in the wilderness

yet never wondered why



A price was to be pained for my soul

else no freedom

I had no money

thus was i held

and bound



My shepherd left His aboard

and came in search of a soul

He came trashing mountains

and hills just for a soul

my lost soul



The depth of his love so deep

deeper than oceans

purer than gold

the love for a lost soul

my soul



He came with a crown

and exchanged my thorn for it

forsaken by his own father

mocked by crowd

yet never murmured

all for me



The love of my shepherd

found me wallowing in dirt

debts hanging on my neck

debts needed to be paid

with his life he paid



He paid and saved my soul

debts cleared and i was freed

never to be bound

His blood he shed

just for my soul



He made a sacrifice

so strong and pure

restored me to my throne

my glory restored

what a sacrifice!!



Sacrifice so perfect

pure and sure

the right sacrifice bearing light

sacrifice of my shepherd was undisputed

perfect sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...