Friday, November 25, 2016

GOODBYE MY DARLING GRANDMOM (A song dedicated to my grandma, the best friend i ever had....REST IN PEACE MY BEST)



Goodbye to you my darling granny     
 The world is not a home to live in
The world is just a stage for mortal men         
And you are not a mortal    but an angel
Goodbye from the world of pain and loss of gain

I miss your smile my lovely friend
I used to walk down the miles with it
For it makes walking down the miles worthwhile
A smile from an angel I treasured so much
Goodbye from the world of mortal men

I miss your teasing my darling friend
I miss your hug and innocent face
I miss the moments we spent together
I miss your touch and sense of humor
That face that always beam with smile

Now I stand alone in this world
Filled with adversaries at all rounds
I stand tasting different forms of pains and bonds
No smile or tease from my beloved
No beauty to behold


The moment you closed your eyes
I knew the world would never be the same
For it is left without an angel
Who will hold my hand when am down?
Who will wipe the tears from my eyes?

Am left with a huge vacuum in my heart
The one no other mortal can fill
My heart is filled with pains
I feel your presence all the day
But you are nowhere to be found

I wished to always be by your side
But fate will never let me be
Fate brought us together my darling angel
Same fate has now parted us
Goodbye to you my precious angel

I long for the day I shall see you again
The day your presence will be real again
Am tired of imagination
Because it’s never real
I long for you my beautiful Joy


Please pray along with me my angel
For the time seems to be too long
Let’s pray together to meet so soon
For my heart is longing for your love
Please pray with me with darling treasure

I say goodbye with a heavy heart
Am no longer a freeman
For I am bound in chains of pains no gains
Until I see you again my angel
I shall remain bound

Goodbye to an angel is hard to say
My light has been quenched and filled with darkness
I stumble all the day all the way
But I shall see you again my darling Joy
Goodbye until we meet again my most beloved treasure


No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...