Friday, November 25, 2016

All around me

All around       All around
 All I see is you               all around
Everywhere I go                   your glory is always there
The earth and its fullness             speaks of your wonders
You are great                                        Lord you are great
Your faithfulness is so great               in the lives of men
Many are your deeds                great deeds you have done
Greater you shall do                   all around
                     ‘’All around        All around
                                  Your love is so strong        all around
                                           Your love knows no bound    all around   
                                                       Your works are so great    all around’’


My world and my walls   are standing on your word
You are my fountain                  you are my foundation
You are my shield and guide
My strength comes from you                I will never go down
You are gracious                        my hope of glory
In you I live   
Oh! My God
                           ‘’All around        All around
                                          Your love is so strong        all around
                                                     Your love knows no bound    all around    
                                                               Your works are so great    all around’’


Where could I have been?     What could I have been?
But for your glory                            for your presence
I am strong because of you           I am flying because of you
My dawn has come                                    I will never be down
For your glory has come upon me          for your glory has come upon me
                            ‘’All around        All around
                                          Your love is so strong        all around
                                                     Your love knows no bound    all around   
                                                               Your works are so great    all around’’


All around           all around
All I see is your glory         all around
Everywhere I look           your glory is all I see
Everywhere I go                 your love is always there
           ‘’All around        All around
                                          Your love is so strong        all around
                                                     Your love knows no bound    all around   
                                                               Your works are so great    all around’’



No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...