Tuesday, November 15, 2016

MY PRAYER


I woke up early in the morning……..
Prayed to God to bless my day and removing mourning out of my way
Asked him to send an angel to every angle of my life..,,..
An angel that will light my path and right my wrongs,
To fill my lungs with divine wind,
And make me find the right person.

Then I stoop out of my door with boldness,
Knowing God has answered my prayer,
Knowing an angel is right there waiting for me,
Brave I was yet terrified………
Terrified about not knowing the spot
Where I will meet my angel,
Because the Lord never told me where…….


I took some steps into my new dawn,
Damn was my enemies,
Melodies filled my heart
For sure I must see my angel,
At the right angel,
No matter the struggle…




I knotted my buckles,
For the jungle that I will trundle…….
My ankles so strong,
Pushing me into the blessed day….,,…
They watched and was torn apart,
Parted from my day,
Because it is blessed.


I am focus about meeting my angel,
So steam is my face,
That I don’t give a damn about my enemies …
Their activities is never my concerned,
Cos’ my mind is centered on meeting an angel….
An angel promised by God.

So careful at every step I make lest I fall,
Mindful of the fact that my enemies wished nothing but my downfall,
I cringed unto the hope of meeting my angel…….
The one prepared for me by my Lord,

This is my drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...