Saturday, October 22, 2016

My pains My gains


 

These are my pains
It flowed like the rains
Heavy as a flood
Never ceasing
 Never easy
Like a moon I was doomed to watch and stare
 In great despair

I stood amazed but desperate
Watching the amazing things of life unfold
But never amused
Like a man I stood
But I was a youth with a root
Bought with a price
Brought out of bonds

I stumbled to be humble
Troubled but never fumbled
I trundled through a tunnel
Passed through tumult
Turmoil was my fate
Yet never fumbled
But humbled
Faith was tried by pain
Gain remained my goal
Going forward was my aim
I fought forces of taint
Forged was my sword
I clinked to my faith
And never let go

Tried and tasted
Yet never tired
Tied unto my faith
Bind unto my cause
Cursing my curse
Sorrow meant for me I sold
They fainted instead

Then did Joy untapped came
And joined unto my cause
Like a tap root it was
And tapped into my soul
Tapped and stayed
My cause became clear
My strength renewed


Now I have conquered
My crown I bear
Clouds I gather
My stains turned to gains
My flaws to flowers
Blunders to prosper
I rejoiced for making my pains my gains






No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...