Saturday, October 22, 2016

IWA MY LOVE

  

Love is beautiful
Love is golden
Pure as gold
Glitters like the star                                                     
Refined and defined
Founded under a fountain


The first time I saw you
I dazzled like a damsel
Damned by the beauty        
Beyond my expression
Express and smooth
Like an expressway

I wondered and pondered
This love is smooth
Sweet without sweat
Easy and never ceasing
Love that can change fate
I saw love and was love

  
Oh what a love I found
Like a fountain it flowed through me
Never bitter
Never bitter
No stain it can’t filter
Never to wither


Fist of this love hit me
First of its kind yet wasn’t kind
Easy to understand
Hard to withstand
It hit me
And I fell


Bell of your love rang                                                            
Sounds of love I heard
Tales of love I have heard
I fell to rise again
 surrounded by ice
Like a country called Iceland
So your love rounded me


I wished to remain in love
If am to rise I will rise under your love
For it is a treasure sought by kings
Riches can never buy
Cost but not cost
Iwa is filled with love


Love that crushed hills
Filled with passion
I met Iwa and was crushed
Crushed by love stronger than I
My heart changed and chained to a fountain
Fountain that will never dry


This love is strong and straight
Light and right
It lightened my heart
Tightened my lions
Iwa I loved and will forever love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...