Saturday, October 22, 2016

Perfect Sacrifice

I was lost 
lost without hope
my root i forgot
i wandered in the wilderness of sin
and was tattered 

I left my throne and cleaved to thorns 
wild i became 
Fathers love forgotten and exchanged for pleasure
pressure to sin sin increased and i wandered far in it
a prince and a heir to the throne 

Strained was i and drained was my soul
stain filled my garment and my glory taken away
like a sheep i strayed away from the shepherd's love 
and alone i wandered in the wilderness 
yet never wondered why

A price was to be pained for my soul
else no freedom
I had no money
thus was i held
and bound

My shepherd left His aboard 
and came in search of a soul
He came trashing mountains
and hills just for a soul
my lost soul

The depth of his love so deep
deeper than oceans
purer than gold
 the love for a lost soul
my soul

  He came with a crown 
 and exchanged my thorn for it 
forsaken by his own father
mocked by crowd
yet never murmured
all for me

The love of my shepherd
found me wallowing in dirt
debts hanging on my neck
debts needed to be paid
with his life he paid

 He paid and saved my soul
debts cleared and i was freed 
never to be bound
His blood he shed 
 just for my soul

He made a sacrifice 
so strong and pure
restored me to my throne
my glory restored
 what a sacrifice!!

Sacrifice so perfect 
pure and sure
the right sacrifice bearing light
sacrifice of my shepherd was undisputed
perfect sacrifice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...