Sunday, October 23, 2016

BED OF POEM

Make love to me with
your song, poem your poetry.
Flow slowly-do not rush it.
not so fast.

Let your words last.
Stroke me slowly
Put your back into it
Caress my totality

Draw me into your world
let me succumb -to your glib tongue
I hear your commands
As you slowly express
how capable you are

Expanding my mind
taking me places I've never been
Firmly holding me in the grips
of your suspense.

I was tense
Waiting for the end - you letting me
down gently as your poem ended
I bask in the after math-of a poetry bath

Thinking of the ecstasy of
where your poetry took me.
I let down my hair-because
you swoon creativity

I get off on your enunciation
and affections- inflections
Word erections-sensitivity
and vulnerability.

Allowing me to feel every word-
as you speak slowly
you enter me with your "diction".
Slow and easy you speak to me
Stroking me with your poetry...

You took me to peaks
of ecstasy-with your
sweet glib tongue
and that's why I -
let you make..
Make sweet Poetry to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...