Friday, December 29, 2017

Pirate Of Poetry

My poems depicts pain and sorrow...
My poems are the shades of my demons

My lines and rhymes are the scars of wars i have survived
My ink are tears flowing daily from a heart broken and a soul shattered

I play with my demons through poetry 
But i never dine with them

You think my case is hopeless
And i think your case is as ugly as my demons

I'm a sad soul
Atleast i know what i am

I know my pains
And they know me

I know my oceans
So i choose to be a pirate of poetry

I am what i am
I am my pains

But what are you?
I bet my lines you don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...