Monday, December 25, 2017

When My Soul Is Drained

Tell me I’m wrong, I’ll accept it!
Tell me I suck, I’ll accept it!
Tell me I’m psycho, I’ll accept it!
Tell me I’m a bitch, I’ll accept it!
Tell me I can’t do one thing right, I’ll accept it!
Tell me you hate me, I’ll accept it!
Tell me I’m skinny, I’ll accept it!
Tell me I’m lazy, I’ll accept it!
Yes, I am all of that!
I agree!
For I don’t have any strength left to fight anymore.
I’m just passing by, trying not to get in trouble, I’m trying to be invisible, I’m trying to be as left out as possible. I wanna feel this pain until its not pain anymore. I’ll swallow it until my stomach is full.
I’m broken and I’m alone i need to accept this reality.
I’m no longer me I need to accept that reality.
Each day I’m just passing by and i wonder if nobody ever sees the broken look on my face or am I just too good of an actor?
I cry myself to sleep and yes I'm crying while I’m typing this.
But my tears hold no value! And my laughter? Even my laughter reminds me of my demons now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...