Monday, December 25, 2017

Pain Is My Strength

Pain!
Hey! How are you doing? Your the master of your job! You did succeed in making me cry pain. I cried like a baby for countless nights. I still cry but for some split seconds, ain’t gonna lie at times it for a few minutes but not hours anymore pain.
Dear pain, I’ve felt you! I still feel you. But now I’m getting habitual to you. I’m not healing though.
I’ve just made you my weapon to be the best me possible. Yes I’m not happy. Yes i don’t smile from the heart. And yes pain, you eat me up! But I’m just getting better at completing my goals. I won’t let you rule me! I won’t let you take control of my future. I still have control over my career. It might not be my dream career but right now its the only thing that will save me. That will help me move ahead!
Your constantly in my heart pain! I wonder if its your new home now? I know you love it! Well why wouldn’t you? Its a powerhouse as big as this world!
Enjoy your time in there! Cause now i don’t want you to go pain. Your my only friend! My only friend that ignites the power in me to fight! Sad,lonely,worthless,broken and fat is only for me to know not the world.
Indeed acting is one of my talents pain but you have a way to make me practice and enhance that talent daily!
To you pain,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...