Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Poem Of Heartbroken



Here I am, laying on my bed
Silently crying while I read
About the things I left unsaid
And all my tears being shed

Did you know, you broke my heart
When you left, when we were apart
But the things that you told me
Right before you said you'd flea

All I have left is the memory
Of your last words, said in glory
"I think we need a break"
And so now I'm left awake

Here I am, laying on my bed
My depression being fed
By my own record player
Only adding sadness, layer after layer

Your last words, are those on repeat
That's what I wish to delete
The image of you running off
Just thinking you were tough

The thought that's destroying my mind
Nor confirmed or denied
"Did I do something wrong"
My friends told me I was strong

I have managed to smile everyday
Even though I see the world in grey
I miss you badly
Pretending to be happy, sadly

I can't see you clearly in photos
My emptiness grows
If you were here,I could've touched you
But then again, was our love ever true

So is it wrong for me to want a kiss
On the lips that I dearly miss
Not just from anyone
Just the one who left and run

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...