Monday, January 8, 2018

Literally Fiend

I’m like a fiend when it comes to pen and paper
That’s why I write
When something happens
Someone dies, a breakup, a fight
Just like a crack head hits that rock
I hit pen to paper
Or my fingers hit the keys
I’m like an addict when I feed
No, better yet, I’m like a fiend
I go for hours and hours
Never stopping
Until I just physically can’t go
Until my fingers and my mind can’t take no more
That’s why I write
The sudden rush that over takes my body
The feeling of being complete
Putting that last period
Dotting that last I
Finishing that sentence
Making the words come alive
That’s why I write
Call me the literary addict
I need to feed
Better yet, call me a literary fiend
That’s why I write

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...