Thursday, January 4, 2018

Midnight Diary

I’m afraid of thinking about the things we still need to suffer. The things that we will find solutions to in the near future. Things that will haunt us sleepless at night. Things that will make us restless until we die. These things horrify me to a point that I feel out of my body. I don’t feel myself and I become unaware about the surroundings. They make me wonder how much time is left before I get my own heart broken into precious pieces because I care too much. They make me stiffen only at the thought of losing someone who once was everything. They make me brood for longer than I intend to. But, before any of these things happen, I want you to live. Live right now, in this moment, for you never know when your life decides to turn upside down. I’m not here to tell you how miserable your life could get or how much pain you still need to experience. Instead, I’m here to connect with you. We together, can live. We can experience things and meet new people. We can go to fairs and get lost in rides. We can go to parties and lose our appetite. It’s only one life that you have, and being bound in the limits was not your life’s purpose. Obeying is made for the one’s scared to discover. But you and I, we were souls made to explore. To go wild. And to dance until our legs go sore. We’re here, together. I want us to be here, together. This might not be forever but I need us to live in this moment. To me, living in the moment is to feel the moment. Feel each sprinkle of excitement, feel each speck of regret, feel each dirt of sadness and every inch of emotions. We’re here to make memories, not to reminisce the previous one’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...