Friday, January 6, 2017

WHY LONELY?


I can feel your heart beat
I sense your pain like the wolf’s bane.

Your presence all day i feel
Like the air from the hill,

Like you never went away,
But you were never there for a day.

I can see your tears,
Like a stream none dares bear.

My heart aches each time your tears fall to the ground….
Like the crowd has taken away my crown,

The sadness on your face can never be hidden….
So before you say you are okay I knew you are kidding.

My name you said you don’t need to get fame
But your heart screams so loud same name

Why can’t you accept what you feel?

Why being lonely when the space can be filled?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...