Friday, January 6, 2017

Life has knocked me down many times
Shown me things i never wanted to see

Sadness it seems has known my name
but one thing is for sure
I always get up

Each time i get up i look at the mirror and feel wow
after all theses scars and bruises, trials,
i made it
I survived that which tried to kill me

Now am gonna strengthen and tighten my loins
walking like nothing ever happened
walking upon the hills like a king

Am gonna reach the mountain top drink from the fountain
And am gonna tell life that i gat all it takes to survive
Am gonna let it know my cavalry  is ever behind me

Am gonna stand tall and proclaim the falls of my rivals
Am never gonna dull cos' am full and filled with grace
Running my race never to loose my pace for any face

Am gonna make it for success is not an option but a must
Am going to muster all the courage until non is left
Am gonna make it to the mountain top and fate can't stop

Because I gat my JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...