Friday, January 6, 2017

wHEN I GET HOME

What a world of mortal men
A world where pains dwell amongst men
No gain until you stain your hands
Bands of evil men living all around you

The law is trampled by those who set the law
The voice of the oppressed is no longer heard
He dwells in his pains all day
With no hope of being consoled

What a world where the rulers dine
With the sweat of the oppressed
The tears of the innocent they bath with
Dining on a wretched flesh

This world is not a home to live in
The unborn comes with joy of breathing free air
But becomes choked the moment he steps out
Pain stands to welcome him at the door

The tussle for power has eaten deep into the lives of men
Their souls being consumed yet they care not
The blood of the citizens being spilled for such power
They derive joy in such

The future of the young is no longer guaranteed
No means of survival
He struggles to get ends meat
Yet it is taken away from him

Will such a man have joy within him?
He deals in whatever will pay his bills
Not minding to spill blood
As long as he fills his stomach

The words of wisdom has been killed
The fools boast in their foolishness
For killing Mother Wisdom
The hope of the oppressed

I wish to leave this world sooner
I wish to go to a place called home
Where peace dwells
And love is the cloud

Home is a place where giants
Kings and freemen dwell
Neither oppressor nor commander
For all are equal

Home I long for all day
Wishing that time will move faster
Wishing that the wind will lift me off my feet
And take me to a home filled with glory

This home wasn’t built by men
Else they boast of it
And pride enters their heart
Consuming them

This home is the hope of the innocent
His tears will be wiped off his face the moment he gets home
The unborn feels love in multitude
And wished to be born sooner

I speak of a home prepared by God
For those who love and obey his will
Those whose hands haven’t been stained
The righteous and the light bearers

I will go home soon
Soon all my pains will die
And joy untold shall possess me
Joy unlimited shall encompass me

When I get home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...