Friday, September 14, 2018

MY BEAUTIFUL IMPERFECTION

I wish above all things that our love shines and blossom like the roses of the nile
I wish above all things that we stay and face life as it comes
Without any fear or doubt of trust
I wish above all things that you understand my love for you

I wish that we both learn that none is perfect
I wish we both can support
And strengthen ourselves in times of weakness
And never look at our flaws no matter the odds.

If I don't celebrate my angel, who will?....The quest for a greener pasture, the thirst to give you the very good things of life has made us stay away from each other for almost three years now but each second of being away from you pushes me to work my heels and break limits just to make sure nothing stops me from holding you in my arms one day and being able to provide you with everything good that life could ever offer.
Your trust and belief that i would always make it to the top no matter how tough and rough the stairs could be is something i must say i'm greatly blessed to have. Your support and love has been with me reminding me of how far we've both come and how far we still have to go.
My Bud, you're more than what i would ever ask for. Yes you're not perfect but none is more perfect and better than you... You're every beautiful piece that completes me in the best way.
I hope and pray that the years we have taken to build each other would never be in vain, I pray God grants that which we have ever pray for and grant us a perfect ending.

This piece is specially dedicated to the only bud in my flower garden, the only star in my cloud.
To my Bud, Elims Love Miracle, words would never be enough to describe how i love you and if you command me to describe it, then i will die trying to for trying to explain it is like trying to count the droplets of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...