Thursday, September 13, 2018

I WISH I KNEW

I remember sometime ago
A day so sunny and bright
That i called my sister
With a voice so proud and fulfilled
I declared to her delight
I have found her

I remembered sometime ago
A day with memory so profound
That i gathered my friends
And to their awesome amuzement
I declared to their ears
I have found her

But now they all remind me
With each asking a question i would never have an answer to
What has happened to her?
Where on earth has she gone?
Why has the moon suddenly gone into extinction?
I wish i knew

You are so beautiful
But i never knew that beyond your beauty
Lies your true color
I wish i knew you
I wish that it was only but rays and the moon
You broke my every piece with your deception

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...