Sunday, November 19, 2017

I'm Thankful

Through my life journeys I have met so many people, some pulled me up and others tried to drag me down (note;TRIED). You know maybe I let them for a while, I gave them permission. Permission to step on me, permission to mock me, permission to treat me like trash and permission to make me feel inferior. But then I woke up, I told myself enough is enough, I didn’t want to be their shoe rug anymore so I fought back, it wasn’t easy at first but then I suddenly realized that I have people who cared about me, I realized I was surrounded with people who still believed in me when I was broken, I realized people were looking up to me to be a bigger person so I let go, I picked up from where I left off and I have found joy in who I am today. So I am thankful to all those who believed and are still believing in me. Thank you for being there when I needed friends the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...