Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Love Messages For Your Boyfriend

The night is the most important time to remind someone of your love for them especially when you are far from such person, so here are 37 love messages you can send to that special person to remind them of how special they are to you
1. I can’t wait until the day I can stop texting you goodnight and can just whisper it into your ear.
2. The further away you are, the harder it is for me to fall asleep.
3. I wish I had my head on your chest instead of this pillow.
4. I hope I dream of you tonight, because I don’t think I can stand eight hours away from you.
5. I’m so tired. But I don’t want to stop talking to you.
6. My bed is much more comfortable when you’re in it.
7. Did I ever mention I sleep naked?
8. I hate saying goodnight. I’d rather say good morning.
9. My dog is sleeping in my bed with me, but there’s still plenty of room for you.
10. I feel like I’m already dreaming, because I’m texting my dream man.
11. I wish I was cuddling with you instead of the teddy bear you bought me.
12. I can’t sleep, because I’m too excited about seeing you tomorrow.
13. I bought a skimpy new nightgown I know you’d love. I wish you were here to see it.
14. Have you looked at the moon tonight? It’s almost as gorgeous as you are.
15. I love you, but somehow, in the morning I’ll love you even more.
16. Just so you know, I’ve been sitting in bed, replaying the perfect day we had over and over in my head.
17. If you were in bed with me, we wouldn’t be sleeping.
18. I want sex and snuggles.
19. Why should I bother to fall asleep? I’m already living out my dream.
20. When are we moving in together? I never want to spend another night away from you.
21. Would you call me corny if I admitted I keep my phone over my heart as I sleep?
22. You look adorable when you sleep. I wish I was there to see it.
23. I’m already half-asleep, but I just wanted to text you to remind you that I’m absolutely crazy about you.
24. Today was amazing. But I know tomorrow will be even better.
25. You better not have any nightmares. I don’t want anyone to hurt you, even in your dreams.
26. Dream of me, because I’m definitely going to be dreaming of you.
27. I wanted to make you smile before you drifted off to sleep. I hope this text does the trick.
28. I can’t fall asleep without hearing the sound of your breathing. Or your snoring.
29. I want your face to be the last thing I see at night and the first thing I see in the morning.
30. I miss everything about you.
31. I want you to kiss my forehead and hold me close until we fall asleep in each other’s arms.
32. Words can’t explain how much I miss you, but emojis might. πŸ˜’😿😒
33. It’s freezing in here. I wish I had your body pressed against me to warm me up.
34. I wish you were here, so we could cuddle all night and have sex all morning.
35. I don’t want to be the girl who can’t spend a night without her boyfriend, but… I am.
36. I sent a goodnight kiss through the phone. Did you get it?
37. Dream of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name
Email
Comment

How To Make Your Boyfriend To Feel Bad And Apologize

How to get your boyfriend to apologize and say sorry to you? Whether it is for a fight, argument, shouting, name calling or taking yo...